Hello IFSA LC-IPB member, hereby we enthusiastically announce that delegates selection for The 7th Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting (APRM) in 2020 and The 48th International Forestry Students’ Symposium (IFSS) in 2020 are now open. We are proudly invite to all of IFSA LC-IPB member (batch 54 and 55) who eagerly want to join this event to apply for being IFSA LC-IPB representatives on these events. Information about Application will be explained below.
The 7th Asia Pacific Regional Meeting in 2020
Theme : Not Just Forests, Not Only Woods
Host : IFSA LC – National Cung Hsing University (Taiwan)
Time : May 29th-June 5th 2020
The 48th International Forestry Students’ Symposium in 2020
Theme : The Perpetuity of Forest
Host : IFSA LC – Laval University Quebec (Canada)
Time : June 28th-August 13th 2020
- CV and Motivation Letter Submission (Deadline: Thursday, 24th of October 2019).
- Interview session will be held on Tuesday, 29th of October 2019.
- Abstract and PPT Submission (Deadline: Thursday, 31st of October 2019).
- Abstract Presentation will be held on Saturday, 2nd of November 2019.
CV and Motivation Letter Guidelines:
- Motivation Letter (TNR 12, Space 1.15, Margin 4 3 3 3, maximum 1 page)
- CV (Just send your best and creative CV)
- 250-300 words (Not include tittle and keyword)
- Abstract must be related to the Theme of APRM or IFSS
Power Point Guidelines
- Maximum 8 slides (exclude opening and closing slide)
- Presentation time 8 minutes
- QnA 10 minutes
- Submit your CV, motivation letter, abstract, and PPT to email@example.com (format : rar) before the deadline
- CV and motivation letter submission (file name and e-mail subject: : name_NIM_CV and Motlet_APRM/IFSS)
- Abstract and PPT submission (file name and e-mail subject: name_student number_Abstract and PPT_APRM/IFSS)
- We will not accept application after the deadline
- Bring your hardcopy of your CV, motivation letter, and abstract to our secretary before the deadline (max: 9 p.m)